Monday, August 31, 2009

i'm sorry

erm... i wanna say sorry 2 star...

1st is for hangin up in a hurry tat day..i really wanted 2 cntinue our chat n i can sense u didn wan me 2 hang up so quick..(6th sense,can't say is right or wrong) but i really had smting 2 do in a hurry...

2nd is for being inconsiderate abt ur feelings...i did smting which i shudn hav done...

Anyway juz 2 tell u,my hamster is now named dummy..not bcoz of u(sm part is),is bcoz i think it suits him n is related 2 me smhow hehe

Thn i wanna say sorry 2 mau..

coz i can't find time n transport 2 visit u whn u r in hospital...

But u won't blame me de hor...?:)

Wan 2 say sorry 2 ivan..

Srry coz i dun let u campur tangan between me n tong..coz i really dun wan 2 tahan anymore..

Thx for tryin 2 help anyway:)

Sorry 2 kai shern..

I really like ur lyrics,dun misunderstand me, i didn mean 2 say anyting 2 hurt u(2 me,i didn't say) i dunno wad u tot im tryin 2 express tat day but is not true,coz im juz sayin back wad u said 2 me(is a style of pig joke hehe)so dun misunderstand,i m not kai shern, kai shern is not fang wen shan but i stil like kai shern's lyrics(is true)

Btw,kai shern no need 2 be fang wen shan 2 write lyrics,kai shern got kai shern style.Kai shern oni hav 2 be himself tat's gd 2 me:)

Sorry 2 sm of my frens...

Coz y'all hav 2 listen 2 my problems n it gets annoyin smtimes(i really feel im annoyin at times hehe)

N thx for consolin me:)

HAPPY HAPPY MERDEKA^^

No comments:

Post a Comment