Tuesday, August 25, 2009

outing outing outing...

Thr r alot of outings dis few days..Dunno stil wan 2 go o not coz i stil hav assignments 2 do..Let's start wit da one i first went..

Sunday afternoon i went drivin lesson wit dad..TOTALLY SCREWED IT UP MAN!!!i drove 2 fast n NEARLY ACCIDENT!!!imagine,i was abt 2 go in da junction n i forgot 2 change my gear,I USED GEAR 4 TO TURN JUNCTION!!!man da whole car was like drifting..n thr was another car in da junction so i nearly crashed in2 it..phew lucky me nvr bang..thn my dad says i can't drive yet,i stil hav alot 2 learn...da thing tat hurt me most is tat he said 'if im da instructor i sure fail u..' thn my heart was like smashin in2 pieces..piang!!!i was so sad wit myself for screwin it up,n i doubt if i ever want 2 drive again after tat..Lucky i got in msn n wai meng cconsoled me n gav me new inspiration 2 continue..Joo oso did a good job soothin me,listenin 2 my prob.Thx o guys^^

Then at nite i hanged out wit andrew,kye wei n chuan..went 2 soon's workin place 2 see him..i dunno wad word i can use 2 state da place..a pub or a bar??can anybody tel me?anyway im goin 2 say it as a pub here la^^so imagine wad i did in a pub?i ordered COLD MILK TEA wit kye wei n sat thr drinkin while chattin away wit da gang..hahaha quite ridiculous..n reminds me of a happening..sm frens cycled 2 a pub or smting like tat,wearin slippers,went in da pub n ordered COCA COLA..hahahaha!!damn funny..anyway,apart fr chattin i oso play dice game wit andrew..so i lost n belanja him dinner..

After tat we went 2 mamak coz kye wei,andrew n chuan haven't hav their dinner..I belanja andrew..thn i drink sirap n chat away wit them..so many things 2 talk abt..thn my teeth oso turn red haha..aiyo,thn is time 2 go home but i dun hav mood..so i asked andrew 2 drive around,n he actually did!!i sat silent in car while he drove long long distance 2 beach n bukit rambai thr..far far away n da road is not crowded n it soothes my mind down fr alot of things..but we nearly bumped in2 a cat..da black cat cross da road,i shrieked so sharply coz i tot we were goin 2 crash tat cat n it wil die..so andrew break so suddenly,n we both laughed..he said actually he start break adi after he see da cat but he was shocked by my shriek hehe..sorry ya^^n we continue 2 round round round until 12am oni he fetch me home..really long time nvr travel like dis liao,really nice..thx andrew^^

Nxt day(monday) i went 2 karaoke wit da mhs ppl..tong told me alot ppl's goin but at da last moment everybody juz backed off..-_-'' anyway i spent 4 hrs thr singin until my throat gav da signs of soring..4 HRS!!and the others more thn tat..i left coz i had chemistry ttn..let me see..da ppl went is..me,tong,andrew,kye wei,johnson,king,rulingg,matthew,jared,derrick,mau,ace,winford,kenny n others..Whoa dis winford kau kau chan,caused alot trouble man,i think sm of da waitress oso annoyed of him haha..he run here run thr nvvm,he luan luan choose da songs,n he play wit da audio system..!worst of all he grab da emote whn he run..until 1 time he turn da mic maximum n da sound so loud until we had 2 get da manager help 2 settle it..hahaha lucky he nvr got thrown out muahahaha..

thn i went ttn,after tat packed my dinner n went michelle's hse 2 stay overnite..Is actually her grandma's hse la,n now i finally know y they goin thr 2 overnite..Rupa rupanya they went 2 da beach picnic..!but i missed it coz ttn..me,susu,michelle,chiew ei,ivory,jessica,sanggari,michael n his gf jaclyn,n tong went overnite..n we had a prob findin da hse,so i spent all my credit on it..n eventually i ate my dinner at 11 smting..thn we play uno,n slept..in da morn i woke up n da scenery is so beautiful thr.Da whole country view n da nature around us is juz amazing,not 2 mention da fresh air n da cool mornin breeze..IF GIVEN DA CHANCE I WAN 2 RETIRE IN A PLACE LIKE DIS!!!^^

After dis hav alot more outing but i dunno wan 2 go o not..Wednesdday kye wei gang wan 2 watch movie..Thursday hav chess club farewell(muz go),friday hav muet kolokium n maths assignment meeting..i think i goin pokai d haha

guess tat's all for now..didn hav a good nite sleep so ggoin pigging again..bye bye^^

No comments:

Post a Comment