Friday, August 14, 2009

14 August

2day is my fren shi min bday..i didn go back zeta class celebrate at 4th period coz im havin stupid bio..(srry ya 2 all zeta frens..call me go but i didn,my bad)tcher suan us in class lo,kesian ian coz kena suan kau kau 4 not doin his work earlier..smmore oni a few ppl come 2day,mayb coz nxt week is test..for my info beta class is really a kiasu class!!!i hav 2 wake myself up 2 cope wit dis reality..so damn boring class...I DON'T LIKE!!! : (

Thn i went 2 a pek's early bday celebration in DP...along wit frens like winford,ming ann,andrew,king,soo lin,e jynn(lalat),pei hui,willy,ruling,matthew,michelle,tong,jarred,sushi,wei jie,agnes,mau,a peng(pekpeng!!!) n others la..gossiped like hell lo,dunno wad happened 2 dis yr f6 hahaha..but i didn talk much,not on andrew's car as well,so unusual(he noticed it 2,tat's da bad part coz it reflected my silence)..n i didn eat da cake..suddenly i dun feel like eating sweet things,not whn i blue blue(sweet oso taste like bitter,so jelak)..srry ya guys,even secret recipe blueberry cheese which i so like oso won't masuk my mouth by dis time,hehe

haiz..thn wad wan write more??i feel tat im d oni 1 givin active response in class lo,can y'all try n active more?at least try 2 ans tcher la,sportin abit ma,wrong oso nvm coz we study ma..dun so KIASU can o not?????????

haiz i think i'll emo again if i cntinue think abt it..stop here la..star remember take care ya,altho u so bz,dun 2 tired later easy fall sick..n 2 ejynn..smday im gonna get u coz for givin me da name!!now everybody call me tat name!!1 day u sure kena!!meanwhile i'll stop here while i think of a way 2 get u..huh!:p

No comments:

Post a Comment