Saturday, August 8, 2009

7th of August....

8th of August...Finally SCHOOL REOPENED!!!I'd been waiting n anticipating dis moment very long time d(at last i can go n play!!!muahahaha) after i reached school i saw alot ppl wearing masks here n thr..Except me..(i tempah-ed a mask fr my fren soo lee da day b4 but nvr wore...tak takut mati haiz)

Thn in quad b4 class started da tcher took a thermometer,say wanna check everybody's temperature..Yay no PA lecture!!We spent abt half an hour...?2 wait thr 4 our turn 2 b checked..Those who hav fever >38C wud be given a mask..I kept giggling coz da scene was really funny..Da tcher actually asked "who think they got fever pls come out so we can check whether da thermometer is functionin" lol!at last nobody came out so they checked 1 by 1..n da ratio of da tcher's height compared 2 our heights is really small til sm of us had 2 bend down so their hands can reach our forehead!hahahahaha

However thr were few ppl who kena wear mask all day long..Pity andrew who had fever abt 39 degrees whn detected..smmore he got cough n sore throat..Muz take medication lo andrew!!But i wonder if da thermometer's bn functionin well or not???coz guess wad?whn sampai my turn,turned out my body temperature was 35.9C?!!!Wow i'd b on da hospital bed by thn hahaha..

Thn is time 2 go 2 class..Beta or zeta??sm ppl told me 2 go zeta 1st thn tcher will bring me thr...?others called me 2 go beta...?So i lingered in da bio lab n on da corridors awhile,talkin talkin away until i saw ivan goin 2 beta wit his red bag(juz after duty..our BAKAL KETUA PENGAWAS hahahaha) so i followed him..

Reachin beta class..Da tcher already inside..So we arranged our desks wit all da 'newcomers'..I planned 2 sit wit soo lee in 2nd row de,but dunno how after all da arrangements suddenly ian's face poked out n turns out i sit beside him in front row..(plus im d only 1 sittin wit a guy in da class!!haiz here comes rumours 1ce again)Lucky i've known ian since primary school n can get along..If let me sit wit 1 of da beta ppl i think i'll b bored 2 death..coz nobody talk 2 me..hahaha

1 thing i notice abt beta tchers is they kp urgin us 'newcomers' 2 catch up..I stil remember wad chem tcher said abt ivan('tat boy who dun wan cm up 1')"mayb he got gf in zeta class?or he dun like 2 cope up wit da pace?"well 2 me ivan's not tat kinda person lo..my hypothesis is tat he got no 'kaki' in beta hahaha

Turns out my hypothesis is correct abt beta..STUDIOUS+SILENT...smbody said she think we can even hear da ting ting sound whn da needle falls 2 da ground..I didn't neglect da effort made by sm of da beta gals wanting us 2 involve in but...d others in tat class juz seemed like not cooperative enuf..n da frequency not rite...da only topic we all like 2 talk is food!!!haiz tat's all...i tried 2 goreng d atmosphere talkin n talkin tryin 2 find a really suitable topic whr every1 is interested..but..seems like my effort was fruitless lo..even my ss level oso cannot make da class spirit enuf..haiz..whn tat class wan 2 get active lehh...

After school thr's buddhist society meeting..Tat meeting is da shortest meeting i attended(abt 10 minutes meeting..Ever attended b4?XD)so they announced da probates ajk list for da society..Andrew got president post as i expected(he was secretary whn in f5) n kye wei got treasurer(or asst treasurer?)paling funny is a ching,got sm post 4 dharma lessons(4got da post name) hahaha..i got small small post as ajk..considered lucky i got a post after all tat crap i blurted during da interview(until da gal on my rite kept shakin her head..can u imagine?) hahaha..Anyway congrats 2 all da new ajk's n good luck in handling ur jobs!!^^

At nite we celebrated soo lin's bday at station 1 cafe..Spent rm20 on my food..($ fly T.T) da food is okok lo..i oni like da peach tea+lemon hehe..but 1 thing made me happy,tat is,i found out i hav bigger appetite thn shi min le!I finished all my food n cake hor at least..hahaha thn we played truth n dare..i asked soo lin 2 take photo wit da guitar leng chai but she dun wan..thn got others funny funny games lo..They spilled my peach tea whn playin(my tea T.T) n me n chiu yan got wet wet abit..We had 2 force soo lin n shi min 2 bite da candles out fr da cake..Soo lin not sporting de lo,me n michael got bite le whn we kena..smmore da cherry stuff i did wit ivan..haiz..

Thn i went back home..didn't get a chance of talkin wit star..My mum slept beside me(dad went 2 jb) so dun wan disturb her sleep..smmore hav 2 ttn nxt morning..so tat makes up my 0708 routine hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment