Wednesday, August 12, 2009

quotes

Ming Ann quote: for the world u may be 1 person but for 1 person u may be the world..

Wai Meng quote: Chemistry is defined as the disintegration of brain cells to anyone who had made contact with it..

Xin er quote: LET'S GO PLAY!!!

muahahaha

2day ntg much happen..went 2 chess club meeting 4 da 1st time,cabut early wit soo lee(srry ya pres,u r cute anyway) i went 2 badminton club thr 2 see see..thn whn we head back 2 chess club classroom suddenly a chess kid(anak catur) roll out in front of me..rupa-rupanya is a group of senior play de..i see da chess kid roll a while,thn senior look at me,i look at them back..sudden silence..thn all laugh while i kutip da chess kid..tiba tiba!!!lol....

thn ivan's poker cards kena rampas coz they play heart attack in class..

2day stil tension but no headache d..temper got rise abit n i feel so unusually different 2day!!1st is i feel im annoyin ppl,thn i feel im so noisy,3rd is 2day im surprisingly studious..hai dunno y leh?luckily later got my dear chat chat wit me,soothe me down lo^^thx ya..

n i wan say sorry 2 wei jie for slammin ur head wit a book tat day..really srry la,pls 4giv me @.@ thn 2 my frens,hope im not annoyin y'all lo,coz i like 2 kacau ppl so much..hihi..tat's all 4 now^^

No comments:

Post a Comment