Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Another day has passed

Haiz... Another day has passed.. Today(or more precisely...yesterday?) i did nothing but surf, sleep, eat and tv.. did little flipping of bio notes but tat's it..no mood haiz..WHEN CAN I GO OUT 2 PLAY!!!

But of course,i did more readin on blogging n i found alot of my friends' sites, a few of them i already linked on2 my page..Guess wad,i found my ttn teacher Mr.Tan's blog!!Actually he's my previous tcher coz he taught me until f5..but, as the quote goes,'once a teacher, always a teacher',his teachings n guidance remains in my memories 'sampai bila-bila' hahaha..And check it out,his blog's quite cool in a way,filled wit philosophy attached 2 everyday life.Same happens 2 my fren jj's blog.Way 2 go,guys!Keep it up!^^

I oso found my class photos which is snapped n put on kye wei's blog.I think they snapped it whn we were havin our photography session in da hall 4 Optimist magazine.. Anyway nice shot,i can't post it now but i'll find a way later.

Also,my comp kena virus on monday night.My friend sent me a link abt smting,n due 2 my straight thinkin i went 2 open it n da spyware got in..anyway luckily it only affected my msn n after changin my password da problem is resolved.Thx 2 roystan who helped me last time i got.(i used da same method) So 2 all da msn users out thr pls keep an eye out 4 spyware n viruses in da links,dun simply dumb dumb go n open like me,i hope i learn a lesson dis time hehe..(star say im straight thinkin person,tat's my good n my weakness, n i think is true)

It makes me think back abt da holiday whn i got cheated 4 my phone numb.Da stupid guy ask me 4 phone numb coz he wan 2 do survey.I see him like serious thn i gav him without further thoughts.Then da guy sms 2 annoy me n i was very sad bcoz of my naive.Luckily ivan helped me wit "revenge" n i was freed fr da disturbin sms's.Haiz i really muz learn 2 b careful nxt time.

In afternoon a gal fr MATEM??(dunno wad da hell da university tat is) called me n told me i'm offered a place 2 do diploma in engineerin course.Since it's a private college n not so popular n is diploma i rejected.Most important is it dun hav da course i want.I dun regret my f6 choice n i stil think is fun.Probably da busiest n nicest year i'll hav in my secondary life.

Then i stumbled across dis email whr my fren sent me da recording of hk dj scoldin a 16 yr old gal.She started 2 hav sex since 14 n imagine,she did it wit her bf she knew online who had oni met her 3 times!Worst part is,she's not studyin(workin as a waitress) n she did not use safety measures.Haiz all i can say after i heard da recordin is tat she's 222222 naive.Wad happened 2 da society n da so-called 'modern' thinkings,i really dunno.All i can say is tat da moral values n traditional nilai-nilai murni tat has passed thru generations,as well as valued teachings of da chinese ancestors r slowly forgotten.And is sad 2 see alot of youngsters nowadays dunno how 2 take care of themselves,of their dignity n self esteem,n 2 withhold 2 our basic principles.Haiz,wad can do,like ivan say lo,'pemuda-pemudi masa kini...'haiz...

Wow 2 much philosophy 4 2day haha..i told star im goin 2 sleep late but i didn realise it'll b so late hahaha..so i'll end my blog 2nite wit albert einstein quote: True religion is real living; living with all one's soul, with all one's goodness and righteousness.Hope those who read understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment