Sunday, September 6, 2009

...

Long time nvr update my blog d..feel abit boring amidst of all dis craziness..n i feel abit luan..

My test results r ok la,no fail,average cgpa 3.67..i guess tat makes me top 5 n class...?but i see alot ppl not satisfied wit their result lo..hmmm..

wad 2 say smmore..A YA,da class bcm lively abit liao,THX 2 ME who active active simply go explain n talk in front of class..MUAHAHAHA

thn i wan 2 say HAPPEE BIRTHDAY 2 all ppl whose bday is in september..i remember queenie is 2nd sept,ivan 4th,soon 6th,chee sing 7th,ming ann 10th,shee 14th,jasmine 15th,my bro 21st..2 any1 whose bday i nvr mention sorry lo i can't remember it hehe,but anyway happy bday^^

i dun wan 2 talk much abt my life coz is quite boring n luan dis few days..i juz hope sm politicians can stop their stupidity..i see dis quote n i think it quite suits sm of them.."POLITICS IS A WAY 2 MEASURE HOW MISERABLE IS ONE'S LIFE"..hope they realise wad they're doin n go back 2 da basic neccessities of da ppl n think for da country good..

i think tat's all for now..2 BE CONTINUED WHN I HAV MOOD:)

2 comments: