Monday, August 3, 2009

1st Day of Quarantine

2day is (considered by me) the 1st day of my school quarantine..I woke up early at abt 6am due 2 da noise outside while my bro was preparin 4 school..Then since i had ntg 2 do da 1st thing i tot of is star.So i sms n wish him gd mornin,thn went back 2 sleep again..Then i woke up again at 9 smting..Is considered really early,especially 4 pig like me on a non-schoolin day. :p

I spent da whole day surfing n wondering wad 2 do next..Not 2 mention feelin EXTREMELY bored..-o-...I know da school's been quarantined coz of health risk factors..Not oni i can't go 2 school..We're not supposed 2 go anywhere but stay home,like da health officer said tat day,"Anda telah tertakluk di bawah Akta H1N1.........Tidak dibenarkan muncul di mana-mana tempat awam sekalipun!"lol,but who cares?I even planned 2 go hav a haircut on 1 of these few days..haha..And my fren kye wei n his gang(ching,winford etc) went 2 mp tat very day of da quarantine announcement..haha,good job,it goes as da sayin,'Rules r meant 2 b broken' hahaha..Anyway,i stil wan 2 advise those who r sick or havin da symptoms,PLS DUN GO 2 SCHOOL SO TAT DA SCHOOL WON'T B QUARANTINED N I CAN GO 2 PLAY!!mayb im bein selfish but i think anyone wud hav said tat lo..like my quote goes,'is really hard 2 find selfless ppl among us fishmongers'..am i not right?

Ok topic closed.Then i studied bio while listenin 2 my mp3..Didn't read much but i think im doin fine as long as wad i read masuk my brain..No point flippin da bk or notes or wadever but wad u read dun digest..haha..but i hav 2 make effor d coz monthly test is nxt wednesday..Jia yu 2 whoever mhs f6 who read dis!!

Thn 2morrow my monitor a tong is comin 2 my hse 2 return my guitar..I hope da ice can break btw us coz we've not been communicating for,like,almost,a week...?we had quarreled(mind,im usin quarrel not argue) abt my switchin 2 beta class..ok tong if u read dis i juz wanna say tat i dun like 2 switch environments n is not my dream 2 go tat class.mayb is good in 1 way but i stil dun like da feelin of switchin almost everything after gettin so fond of zeta,tat's my thot n pls DUN JOKE WIT MY FEELING!!i feel very bu shuang abt it.i know tong is sad but do u think everybody else dun feel tat 2?juz think think la abt wad u said 2 me,it offended me know!i hope u realise abt it now b4 is 2 late.

Haha topic closed,hope da situation gets better.if not,thn..like my star say,'see see lo' hahaha..So b4 i end 2nite blog i wan 2 say jia yu 2 star star who's doin his koku day 2morrow(if he reads)..Do ur best la altho is small job so tat da responsibility is handled nicely..mayb u'll get promoted le,who knows?hehe..Anyway jia yu o my star,i support u^^

No comments:

Post a Comment