Sunday, August 2, 2009

xin er's blogsite..at last!!!

2day mornin i spent the whole day finishing the HP7 novel which i borrowed from my friend e-jynn..Well actually it's his sis novel but he sort of sneaked it 2 me(curi curi seludupXD) thx 2 e jynn!!!i hav longed 4 readin tat novel ever since it's out but din hav da chance 2 lay my hand on it..anyway i really hav 2 say it's a really outstandin work,i hav luv da series(books) all along..all da suspense n da plot n rowling's writing style has made da series worth reading..

Then i ate my dinner..mum made hakka 'cai ban' n 'lu dan'..home-made dishes always da best 4 me!!^^n i satisfied wit my mum mum..not 2 mention lately i hav quite a big appetite,n im quite delighted wit it..maybe after dis im goin 2 get fat n b a real pig pig haha..

After tat i went online,wit my whole family chatting in my room..real close family i hav,so happy..wee!^^i saw my frens blogsite n suddenly roused my curiosity n interest in creating my own blog..i think i shud write smting after so long,n i didn't really think of putting my pen down after so long..so see wad will cm out next for my bloggings..haha!!

And da problems roused again where my hair keeps fallin..Like i said,i think my head's goin bald soon..Wad da hell haha..And whn it really happens im goin 2 dye my bald head pink n blue..Like da sso president says 'thou shall dye your head,half pink n half blue'..hahaha

2 comments:

  1. oo...ur own blogsite??...
    im the first to leave comment then...
    hv a nice week..

    ReplyDelete