Friday, August 21, 2009

WAD DA HELL

It's been a tough week for me..1st is we're told 2 do da kolokium..Is a project tat has been set by da MOE(Ministry of Education) for all f6 students 2 do research n folio n presentation as a project.We're da 1st batch doin dis,as dis actually for da future f6's to do as their semester work whn they change in2 semester exam.In other words,we r bein used as "white mice"..Imagine,maths oso hav 2 do research 2 relate da topic wit everyday life,n we hav 2 find 5 points for it 2 elaborate!!!n we can't do abt applications oni,muz collect data n all.so my monitor(joo) went 2 an extent 2 almost digging his brain out 2 think of smting(at least i felt so) 2 research.i smhow sense tat he's doin all da responsibilities we all class members shud do 2gether,seems like he's doin most of da job n da rest juz 'participate' in da ting..I do hope da class can giv more cooperation..ACTIVE ABIT LAA I DUNNO REPEAT DIS HOW MANY TIMES ADI!!!

then we hav bio kolokium,which topic is related 2 human n environment.However,tcher didn't giv us our specific area of da topic after dividing us in2 our groups.Wad she wan 2 do i oso dunno.So my conclusion is im not doin bio kolokium 1st.MUET is ok,my group(Ace,Chong Hau,Ian n me) doin disadvantages of alternative medicine.Quite interesting topic i can say,n da tcher is interesting 2,(he LOVES 2 talk n act ALOT) tat makes it less boring.Then pa is about PBB(United Nations) n its role in peacekeeping.i can accept dis topic,since is ok..

Then i hav maths assignment smmore,hav 2 do past stpm exam ques from 2000-2007.I juz hope everybody do their job lo,dun after holidays oni gan cheong 2 finish da assignment.N i hope i dun face prob in conducting my muet group.IF IM HIT BY STEMNINGISSA DIS TIME I WIL PLUCK OFF EVERYBODY'S HAIR,LET THEM BOTAK N THN DYE THEIR HEAD HALF PINK HALF BLUE.muahahaha

Wednesday i had my 1st monthly test in f6.Da ques is quite ok,not 2 easy n not 2 difficult.Except for maths.I skipped 2 ques in part 1(20 marks gone) n forgot 2 change da 2nd part ques whn they changed it earlier coz im 2 absorbed in thinkin da solution.Damn!!so my maths gone wit da wind.I remember doin da ques b4 but smhow(mayb bcoz i nvr touch da book for sooooo long d) i seemed 2 forget da solution.Haiz...I was oso nervous abt pa,coz ppl kept sayin da ans combination is totally diff fr mine!!!Luckily i hit da correct combination n points,n my graph correct.So it turns out i got da highest mark in class.Thn ivan go n clap clap behind.I take it he's souring me.ivan u wait la,1 day i sure get u n pluck ur hair(let u tinggal 3 batang muahahaha)

Thursday morn i was scolded by discipline tcher.Damn tat tcher man,i dun wan 2 say her name.My front hair is long so she asked me whether i hav pin.I say,"got,at home" suddenly i find her tellin me not 2 try 2 be funny.IM NOT TRYIN 2 BE FUNNY,IM JUZ SPEAKIN DA TRUTH!!!In fact,i dunno wad she find so funny abt bein confronted by a discipline tcher.I tried 2 explain but she nvr gav me da chance.She shouted at me!!!Suddenly i feel like slappin her in da face.IS DA 1ST TIME I FEEL LIKE SLAPPIN A TCHER IN MY WHOLE LIFE.Damn tat tcher.So i told her okok whn she ask me 2 pin da nxt day.But my heart says no.She didn't respect me so i won't do wad she want.She won't get me 2 do it by any means!!!So i straight went 2 da barber's n cut my front hair short after school.Sorry 2 say dis tcher,but i won't obey ur instruction dis time.U pay no respect 2 others,is dis da way of becomin a discipline tcher?or u juz wanna show off 2 others,sayin in a way tat u do ur job?N i heard fr my fren tat da tcher's not married.N she's shorter thn me.TCHER DUN PICK IT OUT ON OTHERS FOR NOT BEIN MARRIED OR HAVIN SEX!!!U CAN SCOLD ALL DA STUPID HELL CRAP U WANT BUT IM NOT GOIN 2 PIN MY HAIR,NOT FOR U!!!

Then thr's dis indian gal.She sits beside Banu in class.Everytime thr's quad she called me 2 line up in beta class,says im a student thr.Wait,did i admit 2 myself tat im a beta student?Da answer is no.N i miss my class so much.So 2day she told da probates tat im not lining up in my own class.Damn her.She did dis bcoz she dun wan 2 stand alone,she thinks is weird.She told me after tat.TAT'S NOT A VERY GOOD REASON 2 HURT UR FREN,NOT FOR ME,SORRY 2 SAY.n everytime she oni ask me 2 line up thr.is it bcoz of my timing 2 cm school is 2 early or isit my face problem?y can't she juz leave me alone wit my frens i miss so much??i argued wit her abt it.well,i hav 2 admit im wrong in sm way.i broke da rules.but if she didn say tat,if she didn't say tat she feels weird standin alone,i wud hav let her go.I know ppl's afraid 2 b alone,but she dun hav 2 make it an excuse 2 take advantage 2 hr own self.tat oni makes her more lonely,coz even if i stand behind her,i wudn talk 2 her or do anyting wit her.NOT FROM NOW ON.i argued wit her tat i dare 2 stand alone,thr's ntg weird.She challenged me!!!Huh,u wait la,indian gal.I'll show u.u r da 1 who's weird,altho ur heart refuse 2 admit it.Tat is y u r so afraid of bein weird n alone.coz DA REASON FOR A PERSON 2 B AFRAID OF BEIN LONELY IS BCOZ HE/SHE IS LONELY.

so much for unhappy things dis week.Chuan n Sky came back fr Inti college for sem break,so we went 2 small small reunion 2gether.Went back 2 QEC,saw all da tchers except mr.tan..Miss them so much^^n winford went 2,coz he follow andrew's car.He saw da article tat contains my pic in it n took da photo!!Winford PLS DUN DO ANYTING ABT DA PHOTO,PLS PLS PLS^^ n we talked abt school life,so many jokes hahaha,i miss them.n i met reng chieh my primary classmate,oso fr inti,who went back 2 visited my school.haha,nvr see him for like 1 yr,become smart n leng chai d yo~~haha

i think tat's all for dis week d la..2 much 2 write haha..bye^^

No comments:

Post a Comment