Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Bye bye vicky~

My fren vicky has left da school ytd..She goin 2 do a-level january in a university nxt yr..Hope u happy ya vicky,may u hav a great future ahead of u,got time cm visit us ya..good luck!:)


Vicky

Thn..i found out beta class got alot tension..2nd day in thr at night i already headache,3rd day afternoon i hav 2 run chase after PA tcher 2 pass up my graph..my hand already chun tat time i finish,can u imagine??!!!i feel like wan 2 cry d T.T i think if terus like dis mayb i wil hav 2 eat panadol everyday 2 sleep,so tension mann..hope it ends soonT.T

At 3rd period da alpha students cm 'kau kau chan' in my class..very luan man hahaha..smmore kenakan me n johnson lol..thn dis wei jie hor,rampas my school diary 2 read!!!altho thr's ntg really private inside,juz sm 'fei fei de' doodling,stil is my private belongin ma!!!Smmore he say i very cute..cannot tahan.. :p

1 comment: