Saturday, December 19, 2009

waseiiii

2day...nonono is ytd

juz finished chattin wit (sm1) who (sm1) didn't wan (sm1) name 2 cm out in my blog..say (sm1) cuak dao..hee

(sm1) said many many tings in our chat..phuh..now i know wad's (sm1)'s dreams..

we talked from..pigging 2 painting 2 supportin my fren 2 cockroach 2 dream 2 my blog 2 lucky star day 2 (sm1) sis blog 2......................................................................

2 many i can't write here..later becm spam liao

here is wad i got

i made a symbol for (sm1)


nice???

(sm1) told me (sm1)'s dreams..used abt 50 lines 2 describe..lol..

tat is not all leh..we talked abt each others dreams..(sm1) is like (sm1) but acts like a pig..lazy (sm1)

(sm1)'s favourite quotation:天道无为,道法自然,无为者顺其自然,自然无所不能为,this is 人生至高境界

haha

(sm1) continued 2 used abt 80 lines 2 describe (sm1)'s plan

u say me luo shuo,u lagi luo shuo..i wanna make my blog shorter thn wad u say :p

(sm1) scared if im quiet whn (sm1) talk n wait for reply..well..smtimes im like dis de..coz i dunno wad 2 say..hehe..im not angry:)

(sm1) is afraid of cocckroach..kacuak kacuak!!!

and (sm1) likes my bro so much..kings of the same feather crap 2gether???hahahahahhhahahahahahahaha..oops i forgot..not feather,is gills..haha..flying fish oso dun hav feather de..hehe

due 2 me supportin my fren sea later...due 2 i hav 2 wake early 2 paint balcony..most important is due 2 me wanting 2 make dis post shorter thn (sm1)'s chat earlier..i gonna stop now..haha..44 lines!!!hee..byebye^^

No comments:

Post a Comment