Monday, December 14, 2009

back fr singapore

hmm..im back fr sg..durin dis time..alot of ppl like dunno im gone haha

1st day
hmm..began journey at 11am,reach sg at abt 2pm..went 2 my aunt's apartment in jurong east by taxi(my 1st time gettin on a mercedes taxi haha)n found out my uncle n my cousin had went back 2 mcca by their own cars tat morn..(they were visitin sg for a treatment for my uncle)..thn waited for my aunt 2 return fr work while chattin wit my cousin n sleep..oh i found out tat my cousin(ming wei),who's takin computer science course in australia,has graduated n currently takin master course..wow geng leh..he's da 1st 1 in my family 2 take a master course lo..thn..whn my aunt came back we went 2 周庄(zhou's family restaurant) 2 hav a buffet dinner..nice chinese food,my dad likes da crystal dumpling thr..i like da jasmine jelly..thn my other aunt n her daughter(my cousin yi hui) joined us thr after they returned fr work oso..oh n i oso found out cousin yi hui's takin a course 2 go 2 china.walala n thn a..went 2 my big aunt's apartment which is juz located one floor above my 2nd aunt's hse(in which we were stayin) n saw sm weddin photos of cousin yi hui(she married a nice shanghai guy o,n whn they married my dad went 2 china 2 visit them haha) n discussed alot lo..thn a..hmmm..i found out tat sg really got alot of skyscrapers,as it experiences lack of ground for its population..oso found out tat in sg thr's ALOTLOTLOTLOT of restaurants located in shoppin centres..n ALOTLOTLOTLOT ppl who simply loves shopping..everywhr juz seems so crowded..phuh..n da public transport system is juz so efficient..100x better thn malaysian..walao thr are taxis n bus stops everywhr,n thr's da mrt,so is really uneccessary 2 own a car(unless u wanna travel far)..da buses are stoppin non-stop at each stop,is so easy 2 travel!!!

2nd day
walked 2 a hawker centre 2 stops away fr da apartment n ate kuey chap..is like kuey tiow in m'sia,juz tat it has not been sliced n is in big big n thin thin form..but nice though..n thn we walked back 2 my aunt's hse n packed our luggage,hired a taxi n travelled 2 another aunt's apartment in geylang..n they hav a balcony upstairs,planted wit flowers n we get 2 enjot da city view fr thr..my cousin helen thn came back fr her er-hu class n she changed her er-hu wit a new 1..which costs SD1600!!!!!!!walao..n i played wit her er-hu haha,wit all da eek-eek sound protrudin until i kp laughin haha..i oso found out my grandpa who was a m'sia migrant fr china,knew how 2 play er-hu n often played it in his hse..wow nice 1..n i oso glanced thru sm of their secondary workbooks(maths mainly) n found out da std is really high..the sec 3 maths is teachin f4 f5 syllabus..waaa..thn at night went 2 orchard road 2 view da lights..alot of shoppin malls..n it was traffic jamming so we juz enjoyed da views in my uncle's car..also took sm pics of da road,wil post them in my fb later^^n i oso went 2 enjoy da night view in sg fr my aunt's balcony..nice view^^

3rd day
went 2 eat buffet agn at sakura wit my aunts n uncles..wah nice 1,got chinese dim sum,japanese food,n european food..da seafood thr,baked shrimps n clams,plus da sushi,sashimi,oysters..waah it was worth da $$$ la..thn went 2 chinatown or smting like tat..waa..shopped at a few shoppin malls thr fr 11 smting am till 8 smting pm???oh no my feet felt very sore man..n everywhr was crowded woooooo.....i bought 2 shirts n a pair of sport shoes thr..haha n at night we went 2 suntec shoppin mall lo..thr's a fountain of wealth thr,da world's biggest fountain..went 2 touch da water haha..thn went 2 see osteichthyes(koi fish) in da mall..believe it or not,if fed well dis koi fish can live up 2 50-70 yrs..n da longest lifespan of koi has reached a record of 226 yrs,which is a female koi passed fr generations 2 generations of a japan family..geng hor..n after our dinnerat a western food restaurant we went home..nice..n guess wad,da espresso thr juz cost SD1.20!!!small small cup kao kao like da european coffee..walao..

at last we came back home lo..on da 4th day..wooh surely a luxurious trip..nxt time on my visit i sure will visit da national science gallery thr n see da theatre they introduced me,n i oso wan 2 pay a visit 2 da national museum n see da Van Gogh paintings of da cat..great impressionist he was,but not appreciated..til he became insane in his final yrs n died a pauper..n after his death oni ppl start 2 appreciate him..his paintings are da highest price sellers over da world now,but is no use lo..oni hope he knew it smwhr he lived..i can oni dedicate dis song Vincent in my playlist 2 him,3rd song i think..special song made for him dis 1..nice song..i oso found dis song,way back into love,original singer,which i was reminded how i liked it in da mall..hehe..kla stop here..i've updated my story lo mau mau u muz update me urs whn u cm back lo..mau mau is a big brother who cares for me,n i juz found out oo,u hav da heart for children oso..haha nice oneXD byebye

No comments:

Post a Comment