Friday, December 25, 2009

christmas eve

2day is christmas..i told (sm1) im gonna sleep late.. -o-

well..i met (sm1) face 2 face officially..and altho (sm1) denies it i stil think tat (sm1) looks good..hee and (sm1) didn't dissapoint me la..im afraid im da one who dissapointed (sm1)..

and..well..we watched alvin and the chipmunks 2..hahahahaha lol..funny..and cute!!!i like theodore..oo so cute

and then..oh sorry 2 andrew..altho i did it on purpose..i poured a large amount of kicap pekat into his meal..hee..sorry sorry..and thx for da movie i love it^^

and halfway thru da movie i got a call fr dad..guess wad..my bro scored straight a's leh..andrew tiong liao..and he said "i bet his spm moral oso wil get a" wah at da face man..yea is right i spilled da kicap pekat in ur meal..huh..:p

and then..at last..andrew went home early coz we all hav no further plans..but i didn't wan 2 go home so early so andrew stuck me wit chiing 2 fetch me home..(sm1) said he feel weird whn he saw me follow chiing home..well i dunno wad 2 say here coz i dun hav da mood 2 repeat all over agn since i explained 2 (sm1) and i know (sm1) wil understand:)

and..im bored spendin my 18th christmas eve at home so i kept on spamming..kaishern was my victim..haha kept doin da alien and crow sound..awk awk awk..XD and i did my own countdown for christmas after (sm1) went 2 gathering..listened 2 chipmunks Christmas dun be late..haha

and..ok i got 2 know dis guy keat wee who added me in msn..well smtimes his talkin got abit fish me off..like talk half keep half..dunno wad fish he was talkin abt smmore..well dun wanna frust over it la since we juz knew each other..nxt time maybe wil hav a good chat:)

anyway..2day is christmas so..HAPPEE CHRISTMAS!!im goin 2 sleep now byebye^^

No comments:

Post a Comment