Sunday, December 6, 2009

MY IDOL 4EVER-----PHANG JAI JUET

hmm..altho dis few nights started 2 sleep early,but i stil experiencin sleepin prob..sleep wake sleep wake sleep wake..thn feel restless in da morn..but my mood change d lo..more happy :)stil hav many many frens by my side,company me..smmore got books n music leh..now got my guitar back i can play abit abit whn i no mood,so better d:) thn i can talk 2 my frens abt many tings..hey mau mau whn ur phone wanna fix la..lalalala



thn nxt week i goin 2 singapore if no problem..goin catch bugs wit my group:ian,ivan soo lee.thn..grace say wanna go ktv..when leh??set 1 day la..i so long nvr sing d..ooh lookin forward 2 sing..2day is my cousin's marriage..da bride so pretty..oolala..n got abit abit funny tings happen durin da ceremony..haha



thn a..hmm..i saw ur youtube d lo jj..saw u singin爱的就是你..nice..but i like da original version u sang at qec whn f3 or smting..tat was da 1st time i heard u singin tat song,n honestly,i LOVE it..thn u sang 你是我的眼 in f5..remember da fashion show??tat was da 1st time i heard da song n...ooo i LOVE it very very much..U'RE MY IDOL 4EVER JJ!!!JIA YOU JIA YOU JIA YOU!!!


U'RE GREAT JJ!!!


我真的没有骗你 没有骗你~~~~


爱的就是你

6 comments:

  1. glad to hear that ur happy once again! =)
    oh n btw, my phone is fixed! hahaaa..
    Take care n enjoy ur holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. coz got u ma..n others..u so care abt me,how can i not feel happy agn?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't do anything... =.=!!
    All I said was....
    "learn to control your emotions!!"
    Hahaaaaa...

    Btw, where's ur cbox? dun wan put new one?

    ReplyDelete
  4. haiz..but u console me ma..listen 2 my problems..thx!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey xin er.. so touching sial... saw you put me as your idol ^^ feel like crying man!!! awesome!

    ReplyDelete