Saturday, December 26, 2009

boxing day

dis year santa did visit me..santa gave me present (in a surprising way) hihi

and..i dreamed i am skipping..haha..

erm..ntg much 2 talk abt la..juz tat maybe im over sensitive like u said..sry and im not gonna keep any emotions 2wards u d..so im not emo now:)

well..i wanna continue my studies d lo..time for play is over,now juz left one week for me 2 do enuf work and play for dis holiday..wanna finish my left abit bio and finish federal maths ques..won't be online 2 often d,and i'll sleep early d as i promised(and probably i oni gonna write blog at the end of every week..provided if i hav da time)

well..wanted 2 sing ktv but no chance..and din go 2 da beach..nvm ba..^^ and i think tat's all for now..take care 2 whoever reading this and sleep early,bathe early,drink more water and enjoy^^keep in touch:)

No comments:

Post a Comment