Thursday, December 3, 2009

i've been sleepin at 2am the earliest for few days d..stupid fuckin dreams keep comin..im tired of it d..n im not eatin much either..eat abit oni fell full d..now my stomach feels weak,my intestines feel weak,my head feels weak..i hope i get sick soon zzz

i dunno wad i goin 2 do..tryin hard 2 ctrl my emotion..wad i wan 2 do now is study..hav 2 contain myself d..

n tat day tong n ace came my hse..i practisin back my guitar..i hope it can help tune back my life..

im not askin u 2 believe but i really do care abt dis frenship..not i dun wan 2 secure but it won't be like the old days d..those days are over i think

and not tat i dun wan 2 giv him a chance,weijie..im not like u n i didn't experience wad u've gone thru..wad u said yes they make sense but..i dunno how 2 describe it..relationship is such an impossible word 2 me right now..i know he's wit me all da time n he stays thru bad times,he's a nice guy no doubt..da problem is at me..can i put down my past n throw aside all odds 2 be wit him?i really dunno..juz leave it for now n let time prove everyting ok?

right now i juz wanna concentrate on my studies 1st..stpm is my goal..n the epithelium in my stomach n those exocrine glands in my stomach n endocrine glands in my brain are secreting hormones n hydrochloric acid,my epithelium in intestines n goblet cells n ducts secreting digestive enzymes,sending electrical impulses thru my nervous system from dendrons 2 cell body n away fr it along axons fr one neuron 2 another by acetylcholine in synaptic knobs,all da way 2 my brain(interneurons),conducting my efferent(motor) neuron 2 eat..so au revoir :)

2 comments:

  1. I like d last para.....it's so xiner!!!

    neway, agree with u.....studies come first! Focus, focus n cheer up, cheer up!!! If don't cheer up, u loose focus n if u loose focus, u flop!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..thanks sir,that's wad i call a BOOST..yeah sir reminded me..i shud 4get everyting,cheer up n STUDY!!!

    ReplyDelete