Monday, September 21, 2009

Bro's 15th bday

haha,2day is my bro CHONG ZHENG HAO 15th bday..15 liao wor!!!haha..seriously i think he's a good bro altho he not very good smtimes n i lose my patience wit him..but at least we can share things n communicate n sampat haha..

i said i would giv him a stack of past yr pmr papers as his present since he din study much..haha..but mum say no need..last time my past yr papers all giv 2 him oso nvr do..waste oni if i giv him haha..so no need lo..but i wanna wish him happee 15th birthday la,hope u enjoy ur life 2 da most(which he does all da timeXD) n gd luck in ur future..muz be better thn me know!!I CHALLENGE U MUAHAHAHA..

thn we went out 2 eat,whole family..haha,laugh here laugh thr while eatin n chattin n playin on da car lol..waa such a nice warm family oni comes once in a lifetime so i wanna brag here muahahaha

thn i read star's blog..最近我让失眠陪伴我度过无数的日子。。。其实失眠也好...因为真的很害怕睡觉...每次一关上眼睛...就会看到...或想到一些不开心的东西...真的很辛苦!!!累了...想睡觉...又怕闭上眼 ou star did dis really happen 2 u?r u ok?if got anyting unhappy pls tel me ya:)

plus hor,really guys can oni concentrate on one thing at a time..but star can juz tell me 2 hang up ma or tel me u're gaming so no need call me de,im ok wit it..so dis is not considered as a phone chat between us coz is oni me talkin n shuang away while u not concentrating haha :p

erm..i wanna add here tat mafia is a word in Italy tat signifies gangster..same as da case in da United States whr they call gangster.n in China we call them triads or kongsi gelap, whereas in japan they're called yakuza..geng heh,different countries has different names for them..heh heh

n Manchester United n Manchester City is not da same football club k..n i dislike former Arsenal striker Adebayor for stamping my Van Persie n his act..he's not a very gd player in my opinion,altho many Arsenal club members claimed so..his performance is considered not very gd by me n me dad n me bro..fabregas n van persie are more consistent n better player,but i miss thierry henry da most,besides alexander hleb n jens lehmann:)anyway congrats 2 Gunners for their 4-0 win against wigan^^

sm1 said my blog is black black which means emo..i dun think so,coz mostly my posting follows my mood hihi..n i wanna ask,do i really usually overreact???hope many ppl who read dis can answer me:)

ok,i think tat's all lo..till nxt time ba^^

No comments:

Post a Comment