Wednesday, December 29, 2010

in sg

im in sg now everyone :)

life's really really really busy here..alot of stress but i think im adapting 2 it :)

i went out with andrew last week on christmas day..got his advice abt wad i shud do.of course,he did it in an unexpected way,describing the details n makin me feel comfortable wit it n my decision.

to liang aka star>wad u said i got listen ok,juz didn hav enough courage until andrew said it.but i think u ard know tat haha

to andrew> thanks for ur advice..n company whn im in like heartache state.i really appreciate it ALOT :) if go genting work thn muz let me know ya

to laren> dun waste ur time on me,dun u think i've been avoiding u all this while?

to maumau>miss ur unique laugh.

to whoever who's workin or findin a job>good luck!!

Derrick aka chicken XD> i wanna go gym leh..if i got time in march can jio ppl out?

winford,ruling,kye wei,ejynn>i miss y'all,y no news???

way ming>take care,hope u get well soon :) amitabha

well..so much for the messages i wanna convey..

everybody's nice here,the colleagues r patient to teach me,boss is nice,he even gave me my first ever christmas present!!!and he's kind hearted :) one day whn i didn eat lunch he offered half of his sandwich 2 me coz i was "disappearing" haha

everybody seems 2 be stuffing me wit food n they think im thin(which is very true) but..well i've been felein nauseous since i was here..dunno y..smtimes hungry but after a few bites like full d..haix..so i think im getting thinner :( bad sign TT

2day is the day i feel not nauseous haha i finished my meals XD and i feel satisfied..i feel tat i earned my salary..Mr Yap is right i think..i think im kind of a workaholic XD well it's better thn emo all the time right Mau??XD

startin 2 cope wit stress..everybody's wishes, motivation,good will,is pushing me thru..thank y'all for tat and I LOVE Y'ALL MUACKXXXXXXXX

but of coz..i mis dad,i miss mum,i miss every single fren,i miss mum's cookin,i miss mr khoo n mr shu,i miss school, i miss my bed,,haha homesick d..

i'll be ok :)

No comments:

Post a Comment