Tuesday, May 18, 2010

pluck teeth

hmm..they pluck my teeth 2day..how long more u wanna bleed leh???u've been bleeding for hours leh...sob sob..y is beauty so important in dis world?ppl keep on pressuring others with beauty..da doctor told me da treatment i get is juz a compromising one..da main prob is my face muscle..my muscle is thicker thn others,it makes my face look 90 degree..but my chin is 2 small..tat's y my teeth looks weird..the actual treatment i shud get is 2 surgically cut off some of my face muscles n pull my chin..tat means it would juz help a little by wearin braces..haix..

i won't hav surgery.no.but wearin braces does not help much.part of me didn wanna do da braces after hearin tat.i wanna be proud of myself,not of wad i look,but my true self.but i had 2 do braces anyway,coz dad says even if it oni helps a little,it stil helps.he says i'll realise da importance of looks whn i get into da society..

y is look so important??dis is how i look,does it matter much if im a good person n do well in work?y do the society keep on pressuring with outer beauty??can't anyone see past looks into ppl's hearts,ppl's personality?can't we juz sense it through others?

maybe im juz bein sensitive.i tend 2 look on da world on the sensible side 2 much,tat's y im so straight n trust others very easily..reality is harsh,i keep tellin myself,but part of me didn wanna believe it..well,wad can do except juz accept da fact

but i won't hav surgery for my face.i won't hav it.i like my natural self n i dun like bein fake.i dun wanna be fake!!!i accept n love myself for who i am,n i hope you can do so too..tat's all for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment