Saturday, January 2, 2010

i wan 2 tell u abt smting!!!

ytd..(sm1) wan 2 becm my bro..yyyyy?i dun wan leh..haiz..I DUN WAN!!!WA TAK MAU OK!!!dun call me jie i dun like..feels so awkward..call me xin er back la pls???T.T

and hor..tell u smting agn..da plant specimens we plucked at botanical garden..THEY GOT STOLEN!!!story is like dis..i put da plant specimens in a stack of newspaper 2 be preserved..thn i put da stack of newspaper at my hse corridor..thn ytd night i found out..either ytd or da day b4 tat..sm1 came and stole da whole stack of newspaper..wit da plant specimens inside..FISH FISH FISH FISH FISH! @#$%^&*()

thn my mum said she knew sm neighbours who always roam round n collect newspapers de..so she walked me 2 their hses 2 ask whether they took it or not..turned out they deny..haiz..no other choice but 2 redo the whole ting asap as school's goin 2 reopen soon..FISH FISH FISH AGAIN

so..mum walked wit me around the neighbourhood..tat time is night time d know..abt 9 smting..swt..n she identified sm flowers which are planted by my neighbours and since no1 is thr...hee..we plucked da flowers..hehe..suddenly i becm pluck flower thief d..HAHA..lolzz..and thn we went 2 visit my uncle's hse since it's new year..on da way(at my uncle's neighbourhood)we oso stole flowers from his neighbours..hehe..and after the visit..we passed by a fake waterfall built by da govt..and we saw PLANTS..haha now i finally figured out a benefit of tat waterfall..haha..so my dad parked thr and we walked along pluckin the govt flowers(i hope i dun get saman)

so..yea..pluck flower thief stealin flowers at midnight..in the end we got abt 29 flowers of definitely more thn 5 families..NICE 1!!!thx 2 my super mum who helped and identified sm of da flowers and made da job easy..hee..and now we hav more thn enuf so i can relax abit liao..and partly oso muz thank da newspaper thief oso..coz tat day da specimens we collected at botanical garden is definitely not enuf..i estimated and we had juz around 10 species..hee..put it like dis,1 trip 2 botanical garden cannot fight me miss pluck flower thief..HAHA!!!

let's see..sm of the flowers i can't identify..but i think i hav jasmine,七里香,牡丹,dandelion,peppermint,papaya leaf,pandanus,evergreen,ixora,and alot alot more..geng leh..haha

okla..so tat's 2 story told..another is..my cousin's wedding has been recorded and edited and pasted on youtube..quite nice leh!!is a nice wedding wit highlights and filled wit laughter..:)i'll post it here







ok so finish 3rd story..for dis holiday i stil din manage 2 go 2 seaside..but i achieved my goal 2 drive alone..mum let me drive alone for da 1st time on 31st!!haha..and i ended up gettin lost due 2 my stupid sense of direction..but wit help i found my way n managed 2 get thru gahahahaha



okla..school gonna reopen..i gonna tidy up n study hard hard d!!yes..jiayu!!!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment